Monday, July 20, 2009

the easy way out

2.31 am

i still cant sleep,trying to read n studying.
but i want to share something on my blog

huuff...still failed on some exams , n i've got trying to change my score..
hope its change to A,i wish! haha.. not that much,if i got C its just enuf..

i think i made a wrong mistake,made my dad sad,not make my dad proud of me yet..
but am gonna make him proud,i will !

i need mental support,from evrybody who love me,evrybody who want to see me to be a good doctor,i'll prove it..
but sometimes i give up,n i think i cant do it all again,its to tired,it is hard..

but when i see my dad n mom,my BF,my family,and of course all of friends.. i know they're always giving me spirit ,so i dont wanna make them dissapointed.

yap!
trying hard,harder n harder..
praying as much as i can to Allah..
i know i can do it !

"give me the easy way out,God..bonne nuit"

-tha-

No comments:

Post a Comment